Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 21:49   #1096
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

We are talking about divers Chelsea. And they will always be the same. The ref was allowing to much back tackling and should have shown a lot of yellows. But failed to do so. And Chelsea players feigning injuries

Spurs should have had a penalty, but this was disallowed. I blame this defeat on Poch. He played Son at left back, when his best it going forward all the time.

I think Kane was poor today, he scored a goal and that was it. Poch should have played Janssen.

Instead of replacing players at the hour mark, he decides within the last 15 minutes - no good again.

I THINK Daniel Levy has got to decide on future players at Spurs. What's the point of playing with ONE striker up front.

Kane reminds me of Chivers, a lazy striker. Who comes alive, then hides.

We have got to build a squad that is powerful enough to take on the likes of City, Chelsea etc.

And sadly Levy wont spend the money.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote