View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 19:40   #50
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Manchester Arena Terror Attack: 22 Dead : 50+ Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Yeah, exactly.

The fitting punishment would be to keep them alive and make them face the consequences of their actions which they so cowardly avoided. Make them face the victims, the pain they caused in the unlikely hope they have a shred of empathy left to feel.

More importantly though to show them who they really are. He is not a martyr, he is not a soldier in a war and he has not scored a victory against the West. He isn't any of those things, he is a child murderer. Rarely do I agree with Trump but he is also right to call this person a loser. He should have faced trial for the multiple murder of children and adults and gone to jail for life as a murderer.

Maybe as time went on he would see the world kept moving and it would dawn on on him that all he has done with his life is murder children who had done nothing to him - or anyone else for that matter - and caused a lifetime of grief to their families. That he was just a nasty little murderer and, since he presumably believed in hell, that his 'next' life is going to be even worse.
Personally i would not kill him, however i would get very close each and every day so he is in pain for the rest of his loser life. Loser like him should be made to feel the pain of there victims every single day for the rest of there lives.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote