View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 13:29   #117
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Films to see in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
absolute bonkers, I've not seen any of them!!, but I'm tempted to go see this, but also part of me thinks after watching this trailer I probably don't need to....

Quote:
FAST & Furious is one of the biggest film franchises ever created – with the seventh movie raking in £1.2billion.

And bosses must clearly believe the best way to blow that total to smithereens is by making the eighth instalment into one of the most ridiculous action movies of all time.

Vin Diesel returns for the eighth instalment of the Fast & Furious franchise
The film may top the box office, but it won’t win any Oscars

The blockbuster petrolhead flick, out today, is littered with far-fetched scenes — including DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON palming off a nuclear missile with his bare hand.

Fast and Furious veteran VIN DIESEL drives his car on to an aeroplane — mid-flight — and later survives a nuclear explosion simply by ducking behind two cars.
Film review - Dan Wootton's Bizarre column

All sounds a bit silly.