View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 14:07   #2676
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I'm still looking forward to hearing your reasons for saying that, Den. I think Amazon is the most likely source of threat to Sky.

Although I expect Discovery also to make a bid, my feeling is it won't be hogh enough to thwart Sky, although I wouldn't rule it out.

I have no such qualms about Amazon. They have bottomless pockets, they are developing their own TV channels section of the site and they have expressed interest on more than one occasion recently.

I don't understand what you perceive the barrier to be, Den.
If we are buying into your story of Amazon taking all the Premier League rights off Sky why havent they muscled in on the NFL in their home country ? (The exception being the Thursday night NFL Network Game)