View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 18:41   #4833
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Den has your Auntie got family around/near her that will be able to help her when she gets out of hospital? Also remember and get someone to contact the council/social work for any aids and services that your Aunt may require or need or even better speak to the hospital and see if they can arrange this when the time comes for your Auntie getting home.

I wish I had knew about the help that was available at the start of my late Mother's illness and to be honest I still struggle with the fact that my poor Mum could have many of the services and help that she so clearly needed from day one instead of struggling for so long, example we purchased a stair lift only to find out that the council would have provided this service for my Mother.

I suppose it's the same old same old if you know the system then it's easy. I'm still to this day at a loss as why these services are not more advertised to those that truly need it.

Take care den

Last edited by weenie; 16-11-2017 at 18:48.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote