View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 22:31   #13037
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Question Re: What music are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
QotSA one to me sounds like another case of
album 1 - excellent
album 2 - exclellent
album 3 - we're getting a bit more popular, set lets make an excellent slightly more mainstream rock album, don't get me wrong, I love Songs for the Deaf, but the music was used on the football, F1 etc (Saw them touring that cd, they were excellent live)
album 4 onwards - we're making serious cash now, this formula works, if we can get even more radio friendly, and carry on pushing the "We're mates with Dave Grohl" thing we'll be millionaires soon
this album Mark Ronson? Normally guys like this aspire to work with the likes of Rick Rubin, Steve Albini et al.

On a side note I saw that Josh Homme is going to bereading a story for cbeebies

I was listening to Dead Cross today, excellent hardcore/metal from a bunch of all fogeys (Michael Crain, Justin Pearson, Dave Lombardo, Mike Patton) who should know better
Mark Ronson worked on the production of the new QotSA album. He had input:on what level I don't know. But I think I might be parting with some £££ soon
The rest of the album is hmm not quite my style. But I'm off to listen to your previous post.
So Homme reads out a bedtime story
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote