View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 23:31   #4905
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I have just been to see T2: Judgement Day at the cinema in 4K remastered 3D and it was superb. I was too young to see it when it first came out and I can remember my parents going to see it, coming back and telling me how good it was and I had to wait for it to come out to rent (on tape). It is was amazing to see it in all its glory and you could easily release it today as a new movie and not change anything and it would still be great. I hope they do more of this and bring back the blockbusters from the 80s and 90s to watch on the big screen again. Who wouldn't want to see Aliens at the cinema?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote