Thread: Football Euro 2016 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 20:39   #26
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Euro 2016 thread

I personally think Sturridge makes better runs than Kane too. Kane's a great finisher but we've got nothing through the middle most of the time for Rooney to give that killer pass too. Rooney can run through gaps but he's rarely given a chance to get ahead of Kane.

Early on I'd have to give credit to Shadow. Rooney has been faultless and his passing could be the difference in a lot of games, assuming we get them. Just needs more of the ball than what he's getting.

All in all a very surprising performance from England. Needs to be tested against stronger opposition of course but still probably the most solid display since the Sven days. Good times ahead if it sticks.

As I said Russia were growing into it they fall right back again. A single goal would open the gates and crush them.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 11-06-2016 at 20:46.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote