View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 23:50   #65
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Huge fire at West London tower block

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
There was a report that a guy knocked on a neighbours door and said I have a fire in my kitchen my fridge has caught alight.

What happened about this report.
I mentioned that in my earlier post. He was in a flat on the 4th floor. Where it is reported the fire started. He said that his neighbour woke him up banging on the door and after they all got outside the mant was talking to the firemen about the exploding fridge.

---------- Post added at 23:50 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Maybe because until there is an investigation there is nothing more she can do. She wont be able to answer any of their questions it would make her look stupid. perhaps once things are settled down a bit she will pay a visit to them.
Generally it just to show she actually cares. Speaking with some of the survivors a bit like The London Mayor did and same with Jeremy Corbyn and thy were praised for doing so.

Many people see it as disrespectful or that she doesn't care. However the excuse was that she only met the emergency services as she was gathering info on wether an enquiry was needed. Of course it is!