View Single Post
Old 13-09-2005, 14:39   #14
akane1984
Inactive

akane1984 has a spectacular aura about themakane1984 has a spectacular aura about themakane1984 has a spectacular aura about themakane1984 has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Belkin Wireless Router and NTL... keeps losing Internet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by levig
Akane, the problem that you have is something that no wireless network will solve... you run 2 games on 2 pc's online and okay sometimes not but then your still using say TS and otehr things that might eat a bit of your UPSTREAM bandwith, until we get in the uk something like 1MEG upstream you wont be able to run 2 high end games at the same time without lag... also WLAN was not designed for gaming but more for general internet stuff.

RANGEMAX is the same as the belkin Pre-N and trust me that still wont solve your problem with pings and ****e like that it still comes via radio instead of ethernet, if you want to game on wireless you need something like 802.11A instead of B or G or even what the rangemax is super g aka 802.11N.
ok i accept that but mean should it really be hitting ping of 700+ 1000+! and is their anyway i could tweak the network or router to stop this?
akane1984 is offline   Reply With Quote