View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 18:12   #794
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It is not millions of votes at all - complete bollocks, people have a mind you know they can make their own choices up, they don't need Russia to tell them how crap the EU is, they saw that for themselves and why they voted the way they did FFS!
You've misunderstood my point and flown off a bit mate. Let me try and explain it another way.
You've stated why you voted one way or the other and then extrapolated that to millions of voters. One person is not a representative sample of the millions of people who voted.
What is more interesting is why you think we should not investigate Russian involvement in matters like the Brexit vote? I get why Alex Salmond may agree with you as he's being paid £1,000 an hour by RT. But why do you think, as Damien says, we should "roll over"?