View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 10:48   #23
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ITV threaten to blackout on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Thats probably why VM carry ITV channels, as they don't pay for it.

Don't know how VM will get over this.
I don't think ITV is as popular as you believe.They rely heavily on the familiarity they have with the British public and are no longer the force they used to be.

They have been attempting a come back in the last few years, but decisions such as cutting off Virgin will sink the channel, I'm afraid.

If you were an ITV executive and came up with the idea that to boost advertising revenue, the company should cut off a significant part of its audience, you should not be surprised to lose all credibility overnight. How this idea got off the starting block, is a mystery to me, but whoever thought that one up should be looking for anothrr job before the inevitable happens.

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You seem to be getting grumpier the older you get MM.
It's called the Meldrew factor in our house!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote