View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 22:47   #12
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Members Beware - Parking on shopping parks

My hubby a couple of years ago got a parking ticket when he parked in B and M, I'm sure the company was G24 he ignored the letter and got a lot of other letters some from what looked very official but when he googled the company it turned out that it was the same company. After quite a few months the letters stopped, now if it was left to me I would have paid the demands. What I do remember the 1st letter was for £60.00 then it went up to £100 then back down again to £60.00 if he paid within 14 day's then the letter's stopped. He never contacted them at all just kept the letter's and when I did ask why do you not contact them to make arrangements to pay he said because this way they have no proof that I have received these letters as they just used regular post. It worked for him but remember as soon as you contact them they know that you have received them. Personally I would not have the guts to do this but like I say it worked for hubby not contacting them and ignoring all letters. He did say something at the time that the threats about the Bailiff they were threatening him with was registered in England and a Bailiff registered in England can not enforce in Scotland I do not know if this was the case but we live in Scotland and the threats and fines all came from a English companies.