View Single Post
Old 26-12-2014, 19:48   #2546
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Just checked, it's been on 50hz since I started it up for the first time.
That is very strange then as your description suggests it wasn't, maybe try a hard reset on the X1?

To do this hold the power button down for 10 seconds when turning the console off, then when it boots up it will take a little longer, or you can just pull the power cord out.

This won't lose any of your data.

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Just checked, it's been on 50hz since I started it up for the first time.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

edit: that link doesn't mention anything about the sound issue or the screen going off and the 'signal was lost' message.

The symptoms are just like if the TiVO box signal was too low or something.
What you described were my exact same symptoms when there wasn't a 50hz option, it was a well known fault.

Your TV signal must be fine if it works direct to the TV, so try a hard reset of the Xbox One.