View Single Post
Old 26-12-2014, 19:34   #2544
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Sure? I didn't do that when I first plugged it in, it was working fine originally.
Definitely, the reason being the TV signal is currently set to the USA 60hz standard, it needs to be set to the UK 50hz standard otherwise it will freeze become choppy as it skips frames and look juddery when it pans across the screen, alot of people went through this a year ago only it was worse as they hadn't given us the 50hz option back then.

This 50hz setting only corrects the TV signal passthrough it won't mess up any games as these still run at 60hz.

Your problem as you describe it was exactly the same as i was experiencing before we got the 50hz fix.

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/xbox-...1402283648.htm