View Single Post
Old 26-12-2014, 14:04   #2536
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I always use CDKeys.com for my Xbox Store credit and XBL Gold subs now. Have done since shortly after getting my Xbox One last year.

£50 store credit for £44.90.

13 months of XBL Gold for £27.99, instead of buying 12 months from MS for £40.

And if you like CDKeys.com on Facebook you get a code for 5% off.

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
I have a £50 Xbox voucher to spend on the store. Anyone suggest any good games or DLC? I've got FIFA 15, Forza 5 and Halo MCC installed at the moment
What sort of games do you like?

Sunset Overdrive is meant to be excellent, and is currently reduced, as mentioned by SnoopZ.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is a great shooter, with a surprisingly good story and characters for a shooter (especially for a Wolfy game!).

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Diablo III are both awesome.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a return to form for the CoD series, after the abomination that was Ghosts. It's short and linear, but it's a good fun shooter with some great action.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is a brilliant open-world action-adventure set in between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. It's best described as a mixture of Assassin's Creed and the Batman Arkham games.

And of course there is Grand Theft Auto V...

---------- Post added at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Oh, and Russ - Have a look at EA Access.

SnoopZ posted the link earlier, here it is again:

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html

£3.99 per month, or £19.99 per year.

10% discount on EA digital downloads, 5 day early trial access to new EA games, and unlimited access to all EA games in "The Vault" (currently Peggle 2, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Need For Speed Rivals, Battlefield 4, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, and EA Sport UFC... with more to be added over time).
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote