View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 16:52   #64
noel43
cf.addict

Services: Tivo. XL (tv) L (bb)
noel43 is just really nicenoel43 is just really nicenoel43 is just really nicenoel43 is just really nicenoel43 is just really nicenoel43 is just really nice
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
and yet you just did ...

Hamas is designated as a terrorist group by the UK [and the EU] as well as the USA.

In fact, by Australia, Canada, European Union, Israel, Japan, Organization of American States, Paraguay, United Kingdom, United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

(The EU and OAS is over 50 countries in total)
Maybe so. Was the Marquis (WW2) in France considered terrorists ''no'' they were classed as freedom fighters. Israel is an occupying force and Hamas is trying to get them out of Palestine. Lets face we do what usa says, most of those countries mentioned rely on america in some form or other.

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I think you are being harsh here. I think "terrorist" is an accurate description of these people who carried out these attacks. Killing unarmed old & young civilians is a clear example.
I believe isreal bombing and destroying civilian high rise buildings is also terrorism. Any attacking force can say enemy forces were hiding in building.

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Does that make Israel a terrorist state?
Yes has been for a long time.
noel43 is offline   Reply With Quote