View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 09:37   #8
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: How do you remember this scene from Moonraker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I remember her having a brace on her top teeth but I've just reviewed the copy of Moonraker I have on the PC and they're not there now.
The only logical explanation is they've been edited out for some reason, or they weren't there to begin with? But so many are convinced she had them.

I remember laughing when I seen it, because that was the joke.

Quote:
Dolly

Played by: Blanche Ravalec

Description: In perhaps the strangest love affair in the series, Jaws meets Dolly in Rio after his failed attempt on Bond and Goodhead's lives. The complete opposite of Jaws, Dolly is a short blond girl with pigtails, glasses and braces. It is her influence that leads Jaws to the side of good and she also hears the one line Jaws says in his two movies, "Well, here's to us."
http://www.universalexports.net/Movi...ker-cast.shtml

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote