View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 00:46   #65
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I may end up buying the PS4 this time around along with the X1 if the reports are correct about its 50% more power, although more power doesn't always mean a better console.

My only gripe with the PS4 is i really don't like the PS controller compared to the Xbox one.
Digital Foundry on the Xbox One's specs: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...lysis-xbox-one

I hate the PlayStation controllers... I think the DS3 is *awful*. It's too lightweight, and the triggers are a joke. Hell, the triggers are so bad that developers always seem to use the shoulder buttons instead.

I will be buying both consoles, however, as both will have exclusives I'd be interested in... although I won't buy both at the same time.

I think I will probably do what i did last time and buy the Xbox first, and the PlayStation later. [And the Wii U can get stuffed.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
As harsh as it sounds but there's little point to using these consoles if it's not in HD, I started on the 360 on the standard AV cable on a standard def TV and thought nothing of it until I got a HDTV and nearly had a fit when I seen what I was missing out. I felt like an idiot for not realizing it was so much better at first.

Microsoft are aiming towards something I've wanted for a very long time!

An online store that allows you to trade in digital games for other/discounts off other games. I've wanted it for steam for a long time but MS have picked the ball up. I simply don't care about DRM, the only games I buy I intend to keep so I'll have no discs at all and be going for full digi console and if I do decide I no longer want the game, it's not stuck on my HDD forever.

Yeah, it was such a jump going from an SD CRT TV to an HDTV!

As for the game activation and pre-owned situation... I'm not that fussed, myself.

I do think that MS really screwed up though with the reveal. They should have addressed the main rumours head-on (always online, BC, pre-owned games) during the reveal, instead of relying on various people to give conflicting information in interviews afterwards.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote