View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 22:40   #1350
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This was exactly the attitude of frontline staff when I wanted a V6 ie total and utter indifference, then when I cancelled in protest and said that I would take more business elsewhere too, she effectively just shrugged her shoulders.

I had to pull a few strings to get it sorted out, but I shouldn't have had to and not everyone is able to do this.

This is why I no longer do VM any favours and no longer take non commercial reasons into account when reviewing contracts as they expire. If they no longer appreciate and recognise customer loyalty, then I think that it should be withdrawn.

This attitude does seem to have developed since LG bought the company, in fact I was told at the weekend that complaints sent to the CEO are now simply shoved in with all the other complaints.
Other option is to hit them in the pocket and leave completely (if other services are available) best thing i did leaving virgin media no more throttling, youtube works perfectly, no more site blocks either and content i want to see.
For those who say i've gone to darkside or bts spokesperson you know who you are i'm no longer with sky or bt am wrapping up my switch over to Origin for truly unrestricted broadband without traffic managing and none of this nonsense blocking torrents, a lot of torrents are perfectly leagal such as drm expired content, or videos new and upcoming artists want people to see for free etc.