Thread: US Timeline Dark Matter
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 21:54   #51
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Dark Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
One is sort of coming, but not from the same producers I don't think https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/20/1...-mgm-sdcc-2017
yeah I have seen that before. MGM aren't going to be doing out of the goodness of their hearts though I am hoping that they have an official Stargate store and do a lot of merchandise just like startrek.com does. I was too young when SG1 started to buy stuff like that so I wouldn't mind the opportunity to buy a few SG1/Atlantis hoodies and tshirts etc.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote