Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 18:47   #293
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Rare opportunity to say it but Mayweather is rattled. He doesn't like the McGregor style conference at all, especially with the majority of the anti Mayweather crowd. Whilst I doubt he's scared of McGregor inside a ring for 12 rounds there can be absolutely no doubt he fears McGregor's short fuse outside of it by constantly swarming himself with bodyguards anytime Conor threatens to break loose. This has lead to a warning that McGregor will start dropping bodyguards if it keeps up.

As expected McGregor is way ahead I'm the conferences and especially noting that Mayweather isn't quite Mr Money anymore. (See Mayweather tax issue) it seems his money has been tied up leaving him with relatively little to spend and unable to pay his tax bill.

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

Forgot to mention that the Haye situation was somewhat correct. He's signed a promotions deal with Dave as well as a stable of fighters to compete on the FTA channel for 2 years. Absolutely great move for boxing lovers. What's unknown is whether he himself is competing on the channel. He did announce a December return with Bellew still favourite which would mean no FTA showing but again that's just speculation. He could still fight on Dave against someone else.

All in all the news of him signing Joe Joyce and others to fight on FTA is cracking news. Bar himself fighting on the channel a few years back its a welcome addition to prospects fighting on FTA TV like channel 5 have been showing.