Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 23:57   #517
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Or perhaps you or our wise sage Jim.
Anyone that had the balls to tell the team how rubbish they actually are and how minuscule they really are now to the elites would get my vote. I honestly believe the England team still believe they're gods, up there with the Germans and co when it comes to major tournaments. Yet we've just been shown up by Wales...

Not taking a dig at Wales there for a great achievement.

I support a team that was in denial for a good 10 years since losing out on a Premier League title. The club is quickly becoming something else, something positive, something that's gotten fans to accept their place but also dream of what can come next. If only that could be applied to England. Put them in their place, get all the fans on the same level regarding expectations, get a great manager and go from there.

We're also producing nothing close to the talent other nations are either, that's a serious problem.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 18-11-2016 at 00:02.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote