Thread: World Cup 2006
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 12:17   #12
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: World Cup 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iago
"team with a lot of potential"

We highly overrate our football team, They are not as good as we like to make out. Sure, in this group we are more than capable but on the world stage we cannot count our-selfs as one of the best teams
OMG!!!! FINALLY!!! (I hope you are talking about England here) An English person who has seen the light!!! I have more family in Holland than I do in England, so support Holland and for a while I've been saying that the English over-rate the team far too much. And, they can't let go of the past either - Maradonna for instance. LET IT GO!!!!!!

At least I can say that on paper, Holland have one of the most talented and expensive squads in the world, but they just do not seem to gel together. Kluivert is the dutch Heskey!!!! De Boer is getting on a bit too. At least I can see the weaknesses in Holland and if they are beaten, it's probably down to the fact they played badly, not because 'someone cheated on the other team and the freekick we did score from was the best in the world ever since the last one we scored from coz there's only one person in the team that can take free kicks'!!!!!!

I am calm............