Thread: US Timeline Heroes : Season 4
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2009, 23:56   #6
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
re: Heroes : Season 4

I enjoyed it, and it was certainly better than I expected (not hard though - I was expecting utter crap).

I was just waiting for Robert Knepper's character to say "take my pocket, Hiro..." in the carnival, lol.

The Sylar bits were good, & Knepper's character seems interesting.

I wasn't expecting Danko to be sliced & diced in the season première.

In case anyone is wondering "I know that face...", Parkman's partner played the Cylon "Simon" in BSG, while the speedy knife guy is played by Ray Park (Darth Maul in SW1, Toad in X-Men).

Regarding Claire's new room mate, Gretchen -

Spoiler: 
Rumour has it that they may share "more than just a room" together... which sounds to me like maybe the writers are so desperate now to bring back the viewers that they're going to resort to ye olde clichéd "hot female character has a lesbian fling at college" scenario...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote