View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 13:39   #4843
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

There really was no point denying it heero as it was totally my fault. At the end of the day it was I who pulled out of a junction, and as far I'm aware she was not speeding.

The way I see it is I quickly defused a very unfortunate situation as I suspect by admitting fault she became more at ease as I suspect things could have escalated by the way she got out her car as her voice was slightly raised and I can understand that but at the end of the day it's only a car and no one was hurt and imo that was the most important thing, saying that one can only hope that she does not try and claim whip lash as this really would be silly on her part giving the speed that our cars collided.

On a plus side I can confirm that my auto braking works although naturally I would have much preferred not to have fond this out.

At the moment my insurance is arranging for my car to be booked into Mitchell Inglis in Glasgow in where they will come and pick my car up and deliver back once the repairs are complete, also my insurance has also arranged for me to have a car from Enterprise Car Rental.

I must say I'm really impressed with the whole process of my claim so far, as I have never claimed before and I really did not know what to expect.

@ Nash thank you