View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 20:22   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Catch Up - missing programmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfitUK View Post
I've been on the phone to faults and after running some tests they have found no problems. She kept asking me what error message came up when I tried to watch a catch-up programme. It took ages to explain that I couldn't select a prog because there was nothing there. Anyway she says she will escalate it to the network team and it may take up to 15 days to resolve.

No BBC, Channel 4 or Channel 5 progs on catch-up since Tuesday.

I'll wait til the new year and then enquire about a new V+ or tivo box. Don't really want to pay any more than I do now but it might solve some problems.
I don’t think you will get a V+ box now. However, the V6 is your best bet. The Tivos are too slow these days.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote