View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 13:49   #8
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: What happened to Restore Settings on SH2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish View Post
Not very often (thankfully!), but with so many gadgets connected via wifi, it's a pain to add them one by one, as well as port forwarding and other settings. The backup took a few seconds and it was done.

I don't do a reset myself but if I have to call VM support, as I did on Monday, it's one of the things they ask you to do.

Oh well, I am one of the quite satisfied customers of VM when it comes to broadband, so I guess this is just a small thing.

Thank you for your reply.
It's a bit of a broken record on this forum, but you would be much happier/better off with your own separate router. Absolute worst case is you'll have to unplug it and put the hub into router mode (unlikely though), but you'll get much better functionality and a working backup/restore
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote