View Single Post
Old 22-12-2014, 20:01   #2517
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Just how next gen are these consoles ? I've read a lot of pages on the web that seem to suggest we won't see much 4K action games or streaming on the Xbox One or PS4 which seems like madness for a so called next gen console if true.
You won't see any 4K on any of those consoles they were never meant for that especially at the cost of a £300-400.

I am personally happy with my X1, it is a step up from the 360, however alot of games are not 1080p, but that doesn't mean they still don't look great, and they're improving as the developers get the hang of the new hardware and when DX12 comes out that should help too.