View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 17:11   #2133
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think the woman comes across as a nasty troll. Especially when she moves onto Seth Rich which seems to be little more than a conspiracy advanced against the wishes of his family and her health. As well as confronting Huma Abedin about her divorcing her husband.
Nasty trolls ah yes, we have them in every increasing numbers thanks in large part to the obsession with social media. I'm so glad I'm not part of all that.

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

As regards US policy towards 'immigrants' I recall some pretty horrific tales following the 9/11 tragedy in which quite a lot of people who'd been living/working in the US but lost partners in the attack faced huge problems re their immigration status and deportation. I think it's fair to say that the US system is in many ways far harsher than ours and I don't think the Democrats have changed that massively although I may well be wrong about that.