View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 21:42   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Network Rail says sorry for closing snow-free routes

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2018-...w-free-routes/

I have found it out about how pathetic the main transport services make out lives a misery.

All the major companies such as Airports, rail links and other services. They get the first hint of bad weather - ie snow, heavy winds. And some crazy **** decides. That's it we will close services, advise on what services runs and what doesn't and bingo.
#
No snow or bad weather in some areas. And the whole system stops. And makes our lives a misery.

I have not believed a word of the weatherman have said since the bad strongs winds of many years ago . I call it the Micheal Fish cock up. I was nearly killed that night. I was sent to Hastings and carried out some work. My boss said don't worry. The weather will be fine. I went to Battle - the town.

On the way back. Trees were coming down, bending over and about to fall. And a tree just missed our van.

Clapham Common, the trees were swearing everywhere.

So what l do in the mornings. I look out the window and check for myself.

I read a report about a resident of Iceland. He says the resident operate 24 HOURS PER DAY, all networks. And he cannot understand why Britain grinds to a halt when little snowflakes land on the street.

You couldn't make it up could you
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote