View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 08:31   #209
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Oh fgs nobody i know or have seen on the internet took the £350 million thing as a major aspect of how or why they voted as they did it was a silly claim but it was one silly claim amongst many many others as much by remain as anyone else war, collapse of europe which everyone on the remain side seems to have forgotten about which is funny given the total clarity they have on the stupid £350 million claim.
I don't participate too much on this thread because it's rehashing old arguments but people were defending the £350 million claim so I commented that it is indeed false.