View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 14:58   #1
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
The death of Scottish football?

With Glasgow Rangers FC about to go into administration within the next hour, the question people in scottish football should be asking is can scottish football survive without them.

My personal opinion is scottish football will struggle, even Glasgow Celtic will struggle depite wha tthere chairman says.

If rangers go bust which is very likely now it is pretty much garanteed the tv rights will have to be redone since the rights are depentent on rangers and celtic matches i dnt mean the old firm one thata serperate issue, so scottish football will be either without tv money or very little of what they get jsut now. most scottish teams depend on teh tv money so without it any that are in finical diffuculies are most liekly goign to go bust to liek hearts.

Now this begs a bigger question if this starts to happen quickly will there be a football teams to play in sotland season 2012/2013?

I think scottish footbal is now on the verge of it biggest shake up since it creation, the sply,sfl and sfa will have to completely redo scottish football leagues and enforce rules to make sure nothing liek this happens again

Thoughts?

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Edit make that glasgow rangers are in administration as of 10 minutes ago
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote