Thread: General Virgin TV (2024)
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2024, 16:35   #20
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV (2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
A Media Boy UK on X Source has just reveal me that "200+ channels are set to launch on Virgin Media's Stream box within the next month".

I have not seen any confirmed list of channels that will launch on Virgin's Stream.
On the back of last nights story about 200+ channels set to launch in the next month on Virgin Media's Stream boxes My Blog has make up the list of channels that Virgin Media's Stream viewers are missing out on:

https://mediaboyukblog.blogspot.com/...tream-may.html

*Still to see the list of channels that will launch on Virgin Stream.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote