View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 23:34   #778
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit: Article 50 HAS BEEN TRIGGERED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Again you attempt to make the unsubstantiated claim that all those who didn't vote would have voted remain. I'll make the opposite claim that they all would have voted leave giving leave a thumping majority.
Let's stick to the facts shall we? I am not making any claims ...

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I agree whole heartedly.
The hypocrisy here is staggering. There are threads on this forums that are years old with 1000's of posts where people including yourself have endlessly complained about the EU and how we should leave, etc. etc. 1000's of posts day after day after day ad nauseum ...

Did you shut up and stop arguing your case? No you did not. Why should you? No one has a divine right to absolute truth and no one has the right to tell people to shut up and "tow the party line" as seems to be happening here.