View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 22:34   #44
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: What is hitting football viewing figures the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The Premiership is vacuous crap. Foreign players, foreign managers, supporters that don't go to games or have any connection to the cities they 'support'. People have seen through it. Back to basics , go and see your local non league team ( ultra ultra HD, assuming you're wearing your specs), sod the telly and subscriptions.
I do enjoy going to see my local team with my Dad. The ground is just around the corner and it's only £5.00 to get in, or free after half time. The pies are great at only £1.00 plus there's a pub across the road serving pints from £2.50.

Forget professional football. My most vivid and fond memory was when our local team played at Ibrox stadium in 1984. 4 generations of my family at the game plus about 3/4 of the town! Amazing day that still gets spoken of fondly today in the local pubs.

https://youtu.be/R_naBbHu_AU
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote