View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 13:00   #33
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What is hitting football viewing figures the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_gain View Post
I stopped subscribing to Sky Sports a few years ago and put the money into taking my kids to watch local clubs. Although thankfully my boys genuinely enjoyed going to my club's (St Johnstone) games due to the two Dundee teams

a) being rubbish
b) not providing as good an experience for kids.

It's much more enjoyable paying my £16 at the gate (which includes entry for me and my two boys) and enjoying a day out with them than watching games on the telly. So if our schedule allows it (in around the constant stream of birthday parties and my wife's hospital rota) I tend to just take my boys to a live game.

I do still enjoy watching the odd game through the week on BT but I won't miss it when I downgrade....my elder two will soon be only enough to be taking to weeknight games.

Sky Sports had me as a customer but their high prices pushed me out and I won't be going back, I've moved on.
Totally agree Mike , I currently have Sky Sports but I would never pay the full price for it. I don't pay for BT and to be honest can easily live without it. I can watch it for 6 months but won't bother after that.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote