View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 09:06   #32
mike_gain
Inactive

mike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is hitting football viewing figures the most?

I stopped subscribing to Sky Sports a few years ago and put the money into taking my kids to watch local clubs. Although thankfully my boys genuinely enjoyed going to my club's (St Johnstone) games due to the two Dundee teams

a) being rubbish
b) not providing as good an experience for kids.

It's much more enjoyable paying my £16 at the gate (which includes entry for me and my two boys) and enjoying a day out with them than watching games on the telly. So if our schedule allows it (in around the constant stream of birthday parties and my wife's hospital rota) I tend to just take my boys to a live game.

I do still enjoy watching the odd game through the week on BT but I won't miss it when I downgrade....my elder two will soon be only enough to be taking to weeknight games.

Sky Sports had me as a customer but their high prices pushed me out and I won't be going back, I've moved on.
mike_gain is offline   Reply With Quote