View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 19:16   #25
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Cable Forum 2017 Exit Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
As i am ex forces who served during the troubles in Northern Ireland and stood against the IRA, i could not bring myself to Vote for Corbyn who stood along side the IRA and supported them. I can never vote for the Libs as they are just tree huggers so Conservative it was.
... and unlike Corbyn and so many of those who surround him I'm grateful and proud of our armed forces and the role so many people just like you and your son have played in serving our country. I well remember the sort of things he and his fellow Labour apologists used to say and do so voting for them would be like stabbing you all in the back.

Last edited by Osem; 08-06-2017 at 19:27.