View Single Post
Old 22-05-2013, 10:30   #54
Jameseh

re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Why?

Just because it comes with Kinect, doesn't mean that every game is going to be some crappy casual dance game.

Kinect will be used for controlling the system itself, not just gestures but also voice. What's wrong with that?

If it is a space issue, then don't worry - the increased camera resolution and other improvements apparently mean it the field is larger by 60% and it can handle much smaller play areas than the original Kinect.
Because the new Kinect is always listening (I wouldn't be surprised if it was always watching too) even when the Xbox is off. Me and my tinfoil hat also don't buy Android phones because the app permissions are invasive.

I want to play games not participate in Big Brother.

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Maybe people buy second hand because they can't afford to buy it on release? Until that changes, I'm not upgrading. And if they stop making games for the 360 then I will sell it and move to PS.
Just wait a month or two after launch, I haven't paid more than £25 for a new game for a long time. Doesn't work for CoD or FIFA but both are usually discounted by the supermarkets fighting on launch day.