View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 19:10   #871
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Have the tories released detailed costings yet? Don't suppose it matters if they haven't because they can always resort to the old favourite of

releasing very tight spending plans before elections but spending and taxing more after winning them

who needs a money tree when you can just mug of the public again and again, labour might be shambolic but at least their honest, well not as dishonest!

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...spending-plans
I think you will see that IRAbour will have to start taxing people once after the election and if they win, big if still, to pay for all those carrots they have dangled to entice potential gullible voters.

And as for IRAbour being honest?

I smell BS. Are you forgetting the biggest lie of all, one that you have constantly preached about?

The Iraq war and WMD. But I just know you're going to come back to me say that was back then....

.....But more recently, only Last week, Steptoe said he had never met the IRA, yet his racist former lover, the day after, in another car crash interview, Abbott said he had. We know he had, history tells it so. So he told a blatant lie.

The man is a cretin, along with Mcdonnell, who also expressed there should be honour for the IRA i.e for the 'bombs and the bullets'.

People say Corbyn is a nice man, bollocks, he is a cretin, nasty piece of work who has rubbed shoulders with people who had nothing but murderous intent and in a large way, had achieved their murderous goals with the bombs and bullets that remember, Mcdonnell had said should be 'honoured'.

Then we have Abbott, who thinks 10,000 police officers cost £300,000 a year, but then thought it was £8,000 a year. But more importantly, history records this racist traitor for saying she wanted the IRA to defeat the British, but let's not forget, in another embarrassing car crash interview, she puts her views back then to having a different hairstyle.... Her line said 'The hairstyle has gone and some of the views have gone.'.... 'Some' being the key word here that should be very alarming, as she could be Home Secretary after next Friday.

Him, Abbott and Mcdonnell are a bunch of sniveling *******s and are an insult to the electorate, given their previous history, they should not even be an MP or served as one for all this time. They are total traitors.

But honest you say....What utter Bollards.