Thread: UK Timeline X Factor : 2009
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2009, 17:02   #42
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
re: X Factor : 2009

Hi RobM CFT, I have calmed down, when l have seen these before, l delete the item, l actaully got an email with the results, and yes l did read the item in the papers, and l sent an email to Channel Tv who make the series, they stated to me that these ARE wrong, and don 't believe what you read.

I also understand that these results will be leaked, BUT we have only just seen the SECOND episode, but why do people spoil it by letting this out. - maybe there is someone out there who knows what the lotto numbers for Wednesday.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote