Thread: General Virgin TV (2024)
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2024, 13:54   #74
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV (2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The Freeview EPG is not that good, though, jfman. They are not up to the standard of Virgin’s or Sky’s and don’t let you see very far ahead.
I’m confused why on one hand it’s dated and on the way out yet it’s essential and only Sky and Virgin (themselves, on the way out) must step to give streamers the quality platforms to be on.

Quote:
As for the streamers, I have more good choices than I ever had before. You are only getting less on the TV channels.
And paying through the nose for it, OB. To the end user “the TV channels” is a meaningless distinction - less content is less content whether viewed on demand or otherwise.

Quote:
Sport is a different issue.
It’s the elephant in the room.

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Netflix will show live WWE from 2025

*CONFIRMED: WWE to move from TNT Sports to Netflix in the UK from 2025.

https://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/broad...189758.article
A big move into the general entertainment market.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote