View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 19:51   #1694
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Kodi has perfectly legal addons such as ABC, Freeform, foxsport etc it is a grey area to use these in uk but for now it is not illegal but is frowned upon.
Kodi themselves have stated they want to work with tv providers to get more legit addons onboard and if abc, fox are anything to go by it may be tv companies are getting onboard.
Then you get to the addons provided by third parties which i did use yes but have stopped using them not because they are illegal but because they can expose your network.
I shall continue to use kodi, i have sky and netflix but some shows i enjoy aren't on uk networks Salem being a prime example and stitchers that is why i use kodi other stuff aka arrow, the flash etc i watch via skygo.
Also regarding movies i tend to rent them via my ps4 as psn rental is cheaper than sky box office and it's hd too.
Hope this clears up things a little i'm not the naughty boy you make me out to be
Good luck to you, theone - I'm not judging you, but others reading these posts could be led astray if they are not wary, and that is why I responded.

There are certainly some grey areas, but that doesn't mean that you don't run the risk of prosecution.

Readers also need to know that by accessing other geographical Netflix sites, they are breaching Netflix's conditions of use.

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Netflix have already cracked down on vpns, Netflix to their credit are aiming to get global rights for content so they can show the same content in all regions they operate in.
Now, that is definitely a move in the right direction!