View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 19:28   #1691
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Using a vpn is not in itself unlawful, I agree. What you use it for is the issue.

Thank you for the link. That makes it alright, then.

And yet....

https://thevpn.guru/is-kodi-legal-sa...vacy-security/
Kodi has perfectly legal addons such as ABC, Freeform, foxsport etc it is a grey area to use these in uk but for now it is not illegal but is frowned upon.
Kodi themselves have stated they want to work with tv providers to get more legit addons onboard and if abc, fox are anything to go by it may be tv companies are getting onboard.
Then you get to the addons provided by third parties which i did use yes but have stopped using them not because they are illegal but because they can expose your network.
I shall continue to use kodi, i have sky and netflix but some shows i enjoy aren't on uk networks Salem being a prime example and stitchers that is why i use kodi other stuff aka arrow, the flash etc i watch via skygo.
Also regarding movies i tend to rent them via my ps4 as psn rental is cheaper than sky box office and it's hd too.
Hope this clears up things a little i'm not the naughty boy you make me out to be

Last edited by theone2k10; 27-06-2017 at 19:34.