View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 12:13   #4837
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I just realised we are the same age I loved watching The New Adventures of Superman when I was 13/14 ish. I can remember it was on ITV on Satursday around 6 o'clock between Baywatch, Gladiators and Noel Edmonds House Party You are right though, it was cheesy definitely more for kids. Smallville started in my first year at uni and I watched it religiously every week. I enjoyed it an awful lot more because it was geared for the YA audience and dealt with every aspect of life, growing up and all the emotions that come with it. I love Lana and would marry her now if I could. She is still my number 1 babe of all time (as much as I love Buffy, Jessica Alba aka Max, Rommi and Jennifer Lawrence).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote