View Single Post
Old 17-06-2017, 21:08   #4835
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I am a massive Supes fan
me too but I was too young (I am not sure if I was even alive) when the original Superman films came out and for Superman (and especially the origin story) is Tom Welling and Smallville. When they get someone else to play Superman it is like it isn't real and all pretend. I think that is what is going to spoil Justice League for me to a certain extent because as far as I am concerned The Flash is Grant Gustin.

I have spoken to a lot of other fans of the series and who are also movie lovers as well and none of us understand why when you have got established and very popular series like Arrow and The Flash and you are doing a movie at the same time why you don't move those actors across to the movie roll as and when needs be. Having two different actors playing the same role just doesn't make sense to me.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote