View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 20:50   #69
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: United Airlines: Passenger violently removed due to overbooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Sorry Kursk but you are making sorry arse excuses up for them, they are completely in the wrong here on every level. To how they got him off the flight, the fact they neglected their duty of care while he was walking around dazed and blooded from their assault and then the PR disaster that followed with the CEO publicly saying sorry but saying privately to his staff, jolly good job well done.
I don't mean to be making excuses for anybody but when I saw the word 'Oscar' in your link I thought, fair play, the doc deserves one. I realised later it's the CEO's first name

Predictably, a petition has appeared; we're going to be cursed if petitions are set up everytime there's an incident in society. Ho hum.

And, as mentioned earlier, he was 'removed' by law enforcement, not UA staff. Shouldn't every responsible citizen follow the instructions of the law without all the frenzied histrionics? I'll get me coat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
I see they are trying to find something on this guy now but to me his past is irrelevant. I reckon the ceo has said, find something, anything to make out its his fault.
http://www.courier-journal.com/story...0839c4936d4285
Trying to find something? Well, they certainly did. I think your link throws another light on all of this.

Last edited by Kursk; 11-04-2017 at 21:01.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote