View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 18:43   #8464
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
I think it was more about not having the players for the style Colin. We've been gagging for someone good enough for the two in front of the defence for years. Lampard was never totally suited to it. Ramires runs (and clatters) all day long and whilst Mikel will do a job in breaking up play, you're picking two from that three that never really had the creativity to start something from that position. The young Dutch lad Van Ginkel done his knee early doors and it wasn't til Matic came that we had someone able to be destructive and look to play the ball forwards. I think Fabregas next to Matic looks very interesting
I like him, and hope you are right, and chelsea can get 2nd place