Old 11-03-2007, 20:04   #42
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Rugby Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Don't need a link for the 'Bannockburn' story - Along with several million others I saw the match and witnessed the sad histrionics at Murrayfield
But as you know, that was just a minority of 4 people.

Quote:
and likewise I've heard/read former and existing Welsh players express anti-English sentiments many, many, times
No you haven't. Come on now

Quote:
My point remains that there are surely more effective and more positive means by which to motivate a team.
Whatever gets 'em going I spose.

Quote:
By the way I don't have links for lots of other things either but didn't realise that was a prerequisite for having a debate on CF or have the T&C's changed? If so can you provide me with a link for the relevant rules?
This should give you an idea of the basics, although it's entirely up to you if you want to post links or not, but bear in mind it's likely no-one will take you seriously if you make wild claims without backing them up. I could say all English people are inherantly racist however I have no basis for that belief so it would be daft to post it. However if I did have evidence, that would be different. By the way before anyone moans, no I don't think that about the Saesneg.

Quote:
Cheers
You're welcome.

Ah by the way - rugby. "We don't want to be, your enemy...."

Vote #AnyoneButTory